Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Rafole final?...AO-like surprise?

Thoughts?

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
I want Ferru to win the trophy.

Alternatively, I'm fine with anyone winning except Novak and (to a lesser extent) Ernie. A LaMonf-Berdy final? Yes please!

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
As a Fedfan i want Nole/Andy/Gael/Ernie/Tomas/Milos/David to win the trophy
As a Dimifan i want Rafa/Nole/Andy/David/Gael/Tomas to win trophy
As a Stanfan i want Nole/Rafa/Andy/David/Ernie/Tomas/Milos/Gael to win the trophy.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm fine with anyone winning except Nadal. But I would like Monfils/Gulbis/Djokovic to win this

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want Ferru to win the trophy.

Alternatively, I'm fine with anyone winning except Novak and (to a lesser extent) Ernie. A LaMonf-Berdy final? Yes please!
That's not fair to Nole and Ernie. After all, they had arguably the hardest path to the QFs, no?

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Federer fans want Djokovic to win as they appear to love 'Nole'.

A significant number of Swiss fans would have been gutted if Federer had knocked Djokovic out in the French Open semis.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
As a FedFan, I am fine with anyone winning it.
It sucks that Fed is out of the tournament but on the other hand, it is nice to be able to watch the match without any stress and just enjoy the show ^^

·
Registered
980 Posts
Ferru and Nole, consider the efforts they put up for years, in case of Ferru he deserve a slam; in case of Nole he deserve a RG title, just like Fed.
Monfils maybe up there too,in term of deserving,pour la France :p.
The next and last I really want him to win is Berdych, after all he is a very good player who still not live up to his potentials.
Gulbis and Raonic, it's too soon for them; Murray, just never ever care about RG, so why now ??
Then there is Dull :rolleyes:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
That's not fair to Nole and Ernie. After all, they had arguably the hardest path to the QFs, no?
Me wanting Nole and Ernie not to win has nothing to do with "fair", lol. I didn't see anywhere we had to be "fair". :p

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
As long as Dull doesn't win, I'm happy. Other than that I'd love to see Gulbis win.

·
10,284 Posts
Gael Monflis would be the best possible outcome.... for any fan.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I want Clayray vs Nole

1 - 20 of 51 Posts