Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, I know everyone's (or at least some of you :devil: ) disappointed about today's loss, but I'm just amazed when I compare the man I see today to Roger 2003. Roger today is much much more attractive, GQ, and hot in a 30-something way (did I really say that? :lol: ). It's like night and day. His PR people really knew how to sell him. The first tennis tournament I watched was Wimbledone 2003. Pardon how shallow I was back then, but I remember being so underwhelmed by his looks that I totally failed to notice his amazing game. All props to him now, he's not only arguably the best ever, or at least soon to be, but he's also one of the classiest, classiest-looking, and attractive tennis players I've ever seen. Go Roger :worship:
Compare 2003 to 2004

vs.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
but he's also one of the classiest, classiest-looking, and attractive tennis players I've ever seen. Go Roger :worship:

He looks exactly the same, but with shorter hair. While there are many, many things I admire about Federer his physical appearance is most definitely not one of them. I think he's foul.

Do you know Roger has his own forum here? Threads like this are better placed there, IMO :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's not only that he got hot, but some people with influence said he's hot, so they did a couple of interviews with him, couple more ads and media works it's way, so built up a reputation and the reputation got him to a place in ranking for hottest guys. They put him in a suit, he went to fashion show. ALL of this resulted in the opinion that he has class and is hot. He doesn't look that much different, but the right photo makes miracle also.

But that haircut deff. suits him, though he got this twitch of brushing it. (not as bad as haas though :lol: )

·
Registered
372 Posts
Just wait, I think 5 - 10 more losses for Federer should be enough to change people's mind. He is no David Beckham, so losses do matter.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Oracle, your red dots are piling up fast.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Oracle, your red dots are piling up fast.
Just because you think Federer is hotter than Beckham does not make me think so too, unfortunately I think I do speak for the majority. If it makes you feel any better, I am sure Federer can date any model he wants had he not been dating already.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Federers nose in worse shape than a retired boxer, thats how butched up he looks :help:

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
One day, when Roger was walking on his way to Damascus,...

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Rogi is a delightful guy, whatever his hairdo or whatsoever - but still I believe this thread shoud be moved to his forum.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
This thread was suffering a slow and painful death until you decided to revive it.
You really are quite of a friendly person, aren't you?
I thought many before me already said it was appropriate to replace this thread to Rogi's own forum, but I guess it wasn't enough... :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts