Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching him against Nalbandian, I couldn't help notice that he's much mroe rounded down there in previous years. Extra work in the gym? Ageing? He hasn't filled out much in his legs, arms, chest or neck, but he's got much more curvature going on round the back....

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Watching him against Nalbandian, I couldn't help notice that he's much mroe rounded down there in previous years. Extra work in the gym? Ageing? He hasn't filled out much in his legs, arms, chest or neck, but he's got much more curvature going on round the back....
I think we need photographic evidence to judge accurately. :drool:

It's not just his ass, everything about Juanqui is perfect this week. His game, his face looks less tired and more sexy again and his abs are completely defined. He must have really worked hard during the off season on diet and fitness.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
It's a great thing he decided to lose the so-f*cking-boring-Hispanic-commonplace mane/headband combination - now he even resembles a sexy male of **** Sapiens species.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Another queer posting a useless thread.

·
F***ing have it
17,638 Posts

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
It's a great thing he decided to lose the so-f*cking-boring-Hispanic-commonplace mane/headband combination - now he even resembles a sexy male of **** Sapiens species.
I guess what you're trying to say is- short hair really highlights his masculine facial features. :)

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I assumed when I saw the thread title that this was a reference to a particularly illuminating quote from Ferrero's interview about the nature of tennis and life, as that's what I believed was suggested by a rounded perspective.

This reminds me of that time years ago when somebody started a thread asking which body part of Corretja people most liked to see, to which I responded that I'd quite like to see the back of him. Silly really, I actually liked him and (perhaps uncoincidentally!) he went into decline soon afterwards....

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
I assumed when I saw the thread title that this was a reference to a particularly illuminating quote from Ferrero's interview about the nature of tennis and life, as that's what I believed was suggested by a rounded perspective.

This reminds me of that time years ago when somebody started a thread asking which body part of Corretja people most liked to see, to which I responded that I'd quite like to see the back of him. Silly really, I actually liked him and (perhaps uncoincidentally!) he went into decline soon afterwards....
I thought exactly the same thing :shrug: Ah well - with a user name like atp_rears, perhaps we should have known better :)

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Heh deceptive title if I've ever seen one....Jokes..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts