Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aaa full video. Nice. Twas okey, he was bored i guess hehehehehe.
well bored or not, he finds a way to entertain himself one way or another. It's a good thing :).

the kid was so funny. I just watched Nole's press conference thingy and nobody asked him anything about the match. They were all interested in the kid ...

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Childish behavior.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
As always a great guy who likes to entertain and interact with the crowd

Never change :yeah:

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Still trying so hard to be loved...
you should try it sometimes...it might help you win Popcon one day, who knows :bigwave:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
you should try it sometimes...it might help you win Popcon one day, who knows :bigwave:
I got closer than you ever will :bigwave:

And I'll never participate in PopCon again, I've had my moment in the sun, time for the new mugs on MTF to shine

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Still trying so hard to be loved...
or maybe he is just a regular guy who was bored a bit and wanted to have some fun. think about it.

Let me ask you one thing Groovy boy, do you prefer when people love you or hate you? How many people love you? Gimme a break punk and don't try to sell me your usual MTF shit, OK :wavey:

You can't even open a thread with something positive and funny without retards like you trying so hard to shit wherever they can.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yes, he had his clownish moments, but this just isn't one of them :shrug:

This is actually a pretty fine example of how to entertain yourself and the people, without trying too much and going too far.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
that was cute

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Here is the thing. There are 2 sides to Nole.

One i dislike. Press conferences and interviews. There are some on youtube that proves my point.

Then there is this guy that will do what he did today with that ball boy, or imatate Maria, or Ana just playing arround.

Today i tought he did a great thing and funny, i even said that clip will be on WATTS.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts