Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'll soon be publishing (online) the photos I took during the Nottingham Open 2007 and I was wondering how I can mark them so that anyone downloading them won't be able to remove the mark?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

:wavey:

PS - mods, please don't move this thread out of the public eye.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'll soon be publishing (online) the photos I took during the Nottingham Open 2007 and I was wondering how I can mark them so that anyone downloading them won't be able to remove the mark?

Thanks.

There should be a tool that includes the watermark on your photo saving program.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thanks.

I use Adobe Photoshop but there's probably an easier way :shrug:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
"multiple image resizer", i think you can found this software with that name or the name "MIR.net" in softonic.com or in any russian warez forum :D

with this you can resize, watermark or rename multiple photos ;)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Hope that works for you. I had copyrighted some photos just using the MS Paint program, but I found them on a website with the copyright removed somehow. I was not happy at all.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
sorry , but there's a non-tennis forum for post threads like this ;)

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
tsk tsk jez, and you went to law school! :p Your photos are "copyrighted" just by taking them. You just want to mark them :p putting a mark on them doesn't change your rights ;)

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
tsk tsk jez, and you went to law school! :p Your photos are "copyrighted" just by taking them. You just want to mark them :p putting a mark on them doesn't change your rights ;)
That's what I thought too - same with writing something - as soon as you write it, it's copyrighted.

For what I write, I want credit.

But for my tennis photos though, I don't care. I take my pictures so people who like the players can enjoy them. I know what it's like to like a player and not be able to find a lot of pictures. Tennis has such crappy TV coverage and overall media coverage so my humble opinion is that it's great to have sites to share - and the more the better. So if they want to put them on their sites - with or without my copyright mark - fine by me. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts