Votes: 5 16.1%
  • 5 (Very hard thrashing)

Votes: 8 25.8%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On a scale of 1-5, how much of a thrashing would the Thug have received had he not lost vs Wawa? :confused:

·
Banned
923 Posts
6-4 6-4 I'd say

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Nadal played an excellent match yesterday, he'd crush Federer today.

·
Registered
690 Posts
LOL. Stan was serving like a WTA playe today and missed at least 6 put away shots that only amateurs could miss. After the first 2 games he didn't play tennis anymore. It was quite shameful, if you ask me..

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Probably wouldn't of won Nadal might be awful this year but he still would of killed Fed with the TS FH into his BH. it be close.
Fed played alright today Stan was awful. But the game to break at 4-1 in the 2nd was immense rolled back the years.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Federer fans resorting to virtual victories over Nadal just about sums up tennis fandom in 2015.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,438 Posts
Probably a light thrashing, something like 6-4 6-3 or perhaps the same scoreline Wawrinka had: one close set with the other being routine?

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Still up in the air as to who gets more points off clay for the year. ;)

·
23,796 Posts
Frankly I thought Fed would struggle due to the BH problem still. Let's face it, Stan has two personalities that are bizarrely opposite from each other to the point that you don't know if he's a Top 10 player or a Top 100 player. It's crazy. I don't remember him this schizophrenic during one of his most consistent season in 2013 but somehow he can't find an alternative tactic when his game is not playing well.

·
Registered
21,899 Posts
Last year's Australian Open showed us that it doesn't matter how bad Nadal's form is, he simply won't lose to Federer.

·
Bring it Home
20,487 Posts
Good post!

This is how Nadal mantain his H2H against Fed. Avoiding matches when GOAT is goating.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts