Registered
4,210 Posts
Re: The Hedgehog Squashers !!!!!!!

Finally a thread :banana:
Nadal is gonna squash him again, too :devil::banana:

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts
OK. This annoys me and I'm not even Novak's fan.

It's a bit cruel :eek: Don't you think?
Roddick and Davydenko get it much worse.

But yeah, it's all a bit cruel. Somebody compared me to some animal in a demeaning way, I'd wanna rip their throat out.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Roddick and Davydenko get it much worse.

But yeah, it's all a bit cruel. Somebody compared me to some animal in a demeaning way, I'd wanna rip their throat out.
Hope you don't go into the piggy roasting thread then- because as a vegetarian, that stuff is hard for me to see.

I think everyone outside if Feds and Hewitt are normally compared to animals. (The Rabbit never stuck for Roger.)

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts
Hope you don't go into the piggy roasting thread then- because as a vegetarian, that stuff is hard for me to see. :)
oh yeah, that thread. I did see a bit of it. I've also stopped eating meat, more because of what it does to the body than because of animal cruelty, but I see what you mean.

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Richard Gasquet finally mowed down his very 1st hedgehog :devil: :devil:
how sweet it must feel.

Ferrer flattened him on Sunday.
two flattenings in 2 days :devil: :devil:

Hedgehog now trying to hide from him next victim
but we found him :devil:
Hedgehog?? I was thinking more of a hyena or sth... :p

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Ah, finally a proper food thread on the Djoko! :worship:

Djoko Roadkill indeed. Any good recipes?

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
This thread isn't mean enough, and I still maintain he doesn't deserve such a thread until he wins a Major. :(

·
Banned
105 Posts
Great thread, and I'm so happy I don't have to look at that wierd headed boy once more (in another semi final). I was getting sick and tired of his arrogance and cheating :help:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Djoko has definitely been roadkill at this event - he won't look back on his first TMC fondly.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Not bad :lol:

I am sincerely hoping hedgehog boy will find a way to roast some swine tomorrow but in all probability we are heading for a third and final flattening this TMC :eek:

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Look, I'm no fan of Noles, nor of hedgehogs, but you gotta admit the latters are sorta cute :ras: I'm quite sure they would be deeply offensed by such a thread title :armed: and one terrible picture :sobbing:
come on, have some sense, they don't deserve this : :eek:
nice :dance:
pretty :)
cuuuuuute :inlove:

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
This thread isn't mean enough, and I still maintain he doesn't deserve such a thread until he wins a Major. :(
Coria in his prime had the "Pop goes the Weasel" thread and he never won a major ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts