·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I like Sock very much indeed. He'll go places.

Bautista-Agut, Giraldo and now Anderson. Good run. :bigclap:

·
Registered
16,925 Posts
leave that stupid gif, Moonball
it is bad enough that you chose such a pathetic username and a silly avatar, still you can top it sometimes

on topic, good to see Sock to return to form

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
leave that stupid gif, Moonball
it is bad enough that you chose such a pathetic username and a silly avatar, still you can top it sometimes

on topic, good to see Sock to return to form
That's interesting, tell me more.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
First American in many many years that doesn't look on clay like bambi on ice. His fh is really something, looks like right-handed version of Nadal. Even his bh was working great today, good returning too. Bye Blanderson, noone will miss you.

·
11,097 Posts
That preformance.

That win.

American tennis is in your hands Mr. Sock

·
Registered
68,592 Posts
lol sock really raises his level a lot in the states...well done once again...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I predicted that he's going to win his first title this year. Hopefully it's gonna be in Houston.

Congrats to all Americans. When was the last time an american player won a title? Isner in Atlanta 2014?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I have been following Jack Sock from his teenage challanger level tournaments, so much Skill and so much consistency at the lower levels, its time he raise himself as the next big thing American Tennis needs off.

Not to forget his doubles run with fellow Canadian Vasek has been very impressive.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
First ATP final for Jack! No tears of joy emoticon on MTF. Whyyyyyyyy?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Sock finally starting to rock.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I just hope he can transcend the trap of an America-only comfort zone and do very well abroad unlike other Americans such as former players Roddick & Fish, and current ones Isner, Querrey, Young and Harrison who collapse on foreign soil.

:sad:

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Sock finally starting to rock.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I just hope he can transcend the trap of an America-only comfort zone and do very well abroad unlike other Americans such as former players Roddick & Fish, and current ones Isner, Querrey, Young and Harrison who collapse on foreign soil.

:sad:
Roddick made three Wimbledon finals and a semi? Four times Queens champion. Four times Aus Open semi-finalist. etc. etc.

Hardly fair to compare him to Fish et al.

Unless you're referring specifically to clay, in which case I'm not sure Fish or Harrison should be grouped there. :eek:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Great win for Jack! This looks like a breakthrough year for him. I really hope he can get into the top 30 in the next few months.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts