Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Epic win for "Tipsy" after 18 hard months since his last singles match.:worship::worship::worship:
Janko was down 3-1*, 5-3* in the final set tie-break and saved two match points at 6-5* and *7-6.
I know Clezar may be a Challenger level journeyman, but this is still a very impressive win for Janko.
Giraldo next...:cool:

COME ON!

·
Premium Member
21,475 Posts
Yup, tough match and very good win for Janko, was down in TB all along, but then turned it around just in time. Stay healthy. :)

·
Registered
59,358 Posts
That is certainly one way to come back. So clutch on both MPs. Hilarious miss by Clezar at 7-7 though :lol:

·
Registered
21,924 Posts
Epic stuff. What a comeback. Especially winning that epic point at 6-7 after hitting such a piss poor UE in the previous point.

Next stop: top 10 :worship:

·
Bring it Home
20,500 Posts
Some wasted chances by Clezar, that error on the *7-7 , after playing great defense whole point. :facepalm:

Tipsarevic was fearless and hit some clutch shots in the crucial moments though, so merits to him too. :yeah:

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
This is how you come back after an injury break :worship: Congrats Janko !

·
Registered
5,293 Posts

I hope we'll get to see peak Tipsarevic in the future.

·
Registered
11,202 Posts
Jankela was obviously rusty but still there was no excuse to allow two breaks in a row in the second set

He displayed glimpses of the great old times (DTL winners) and occasional good serving.

But the clutchness is still there :). The TB was legendary .... awesome comeback by Tipsa.

·
Registered
17,815 Posts
Really hope to see him in Top 100 in short time and be Top 30 by the end of the year , at least I can dream :D

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Great match! Really excited to see Janko in person this week

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts
Nothing to see here folks just another bad day for tennis :shrug::shrug:

·
Super Moderator
18,668 Posts
Must be tough for Clezar's confidence moving forward not only to lose to a guy who hasn't played in 2 years, on his favorite surface, and squandering match points to boot. We'll probably quickly see what Guilherme is made of

1 - 20 of 37 Posts