·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Nice win

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
:spit:

I didn't watched the match, but I wonder what happened. I checked the scores on ATP app before going to sleep and noticed Souza was leading 2-1 in the 3rd, with a break up. Until this point, the match looked totally serve oriented by the stats, with both Jack and Feijão winning most of the points on serve, only 1 break of serve in each set and almost no other opportunies at all. And then somehow Souza lost 5 games in a row, including 3 on service? :lol:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:spit:

I didn't watched the match, but I wonder what happened. I checked the scores on ATP app before going to sleep and noticed Souza was leading 2-1 in the 3rd, with a break up. Until this point, the match looked totally serve oriented by the stats, with both Jack and Feijão winning most of the points on serve, only 1 break of serve in each set and almost no other opportunies at all. And then somehow Souza lost 5 games in a row, including 3 on service? :lol:
Well I was really surprised my the match because for a while it looked like an Isner - Raonic match. Souza was serving really well, Sock too, but Sock was returning really poorly.
I was even more admired by Souza's solidness thru the match, so you just had to sit and wait for the muggery which was NID at some point :lol:

·
Registered
68,117 Posts
sock is decent in the us, so nid!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts