Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By the looks of it the first set was routine, and the second was more difficult as Nishikori was up a break at 3-1, but James answered.
15 year old Harrison next!

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
That's what the result should have been in DB. :yeah:

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
:sad:

Have a good rest after the long flight from India, Kei, and good luck in Bermuda! :hug:

·
Banned
44 Posts
Rematch didn't fufill my expectations. But nice win Blake.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
I am sure Emilio Sanchez watched the match in full and then promptly called Nadal and Ferrer. Both of them are trembling in fear right now, unable to sleep :sad:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
I am sure Emilio Sanchez watched the match in full and then promptly called Nadal and Ferrer. Both of them are trembling in fear right now, unable to sleep :sad:

really. American will be fried and then smoked beyond recognition in Spain in September.

oh the pain in Spain....

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts
let's see if Blake can beat the 15 year-old Harrison.

I'll be impressed if he does. because I'm always impressed when Blake wins.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
It was Nishikori's first ATP-level match on clay.... can't imagine it's his fave surface either with his game

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Regardless, Nishikori is mega uber super duper talented and he could have used his wickedly cool drop shot fake-out to beat Blake again but not this time. Nosiree.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Kei Nishikori has just bursted onto the scene. Cant expect him to win matches against top players all the time

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Blake loves the American clay.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Kei played Davis Cup on grass in India over the weekend -- impossible transition. Let him get used to the clay and he will probably get some results.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Still its a good effort for Kei seeing that a) its his first tour match on clay, b) he faces the top seed and c) he was playing DC on grass in India.

·
Registered
566 Posts
C'mon Kei, you had already beat him. Besides he has a weak and disadvantageous one-handed backhand. I can't believe this loss.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts