Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Incredibly impressive amount of choking in a straight sets match. Absolutely disgusting. Tipsarevic had *6-4 in the first set tiebreak and lost four straight points, and missed a short forehand by a mile on set point for 6-4 in the second set. Double faulted at 4-4 in the 2nd set tiebreak. Should absolutely have won this match. Still definitely has game, but unreal how he lost this one.

Tragic result is Querrey is probably going to win the title and inflate his ranking again. Always horrible for both tennis and humanity, as they say.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Incredibly impressive amount of choking in a straight sets match. Absolutely disgusting. Tipsarevic had *6-4 in the first set tiebreak and lost four straight points, and missed a short forehand by a mile on set point for 6-4 in the second set. Double faulted at 4-4 in the 2nd set tiebreak. Should absolutely have won this match. Still definitely has game, but unreal how he lost this one.

Tragic result is Querrey is probably going to win the title and inflate his ranking again. Always horrible for both tennis and humanity, as they say.
Not for me. I like Sam. Glad that pretentious, homophobic TipsARSEvic is out!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts

Not for me. I like Sam. Glad that pretentious, homophobic TipsARSEvic is out!
Querrey retweeted Isner's tweet praising Rubio, who is against lgbt people too.

·
Registered
57,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While they're certainly horrible if true, I've never seen a real source for that frequently reposted Tipsarevic quote. And yeah, Querrey is ideologically garbage as well even if it is, as well as boring on court with a tortuously ugly game.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts