Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much routine win for James.
King Oscar next will be very tough next even though Oscar prefers grass.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Never in doubt, Calleri couldn't close it out last year with 40-0 on his own serve and before that 6-2 up on clay, no way he's winning here. Good win for James regardless, King Oscar will be tough, even though it his worst surface.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
What's that, the sound of engine turbines leaving Houston to Nice with a large Argentine and a blond coach.

Tough for Blake against the King.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Calleri spent too much time giving strategic advise to Vishy Anand yesterday, no doubt that left him mentally exhausted for this match. Now it will be an interesting challenge to see how James will cope with the King.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Calleri spent too much time giving strategic advise to Vishy Anand yesterday, no doubt that left him mentally exhausted for this match. Now it will be an interesting challenge to see how James will cope with the King.

i think you called this match spot on if i am not mistaken. good work.

i was wrong. Calleri cant even beat Blake on his worst surface.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Americans are nearly unbeatable on clay as long as it is in the US. Play the French Open in the US and Rafa would never get passed Blake or Roddick not to mention Isner.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Blake fought hard and was able to pull it out despite having an inferior 1 handed backhand.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
I expected more of a fight from Gordo. Oh wait, no I didn't. Never mind.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts