Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty impressive for Harrison. King never materialized into a good player, but he's still 350 something and the world, and for Harrison to do this to him at 15 years old is nice :cool:

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
Sheesh, have you ever seen Phillip King playing?

I have, and I bet my boobs he would lose to a Bilbo's grandmother on a wheelchair serving with Jaap's dick. He's just a definition of suck and this thread is useless.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sheesh, have you ever seen Phillip King playing?

I have, and I bet my boobs he would lose to a Bilbo's grandmother on a wheelchair serving with Jaap's dick. He's just a definition of suck and this thread is useless.
Mug post, thank you for your utter irrelevance :cool:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
15 :eek:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Harrison is listed on the ATP website as 120 pounds! :eek:
It doesn't have his height but probably 5'5" at best.

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
Mug post, thank you for your utter irrelevance :cool:
Start a thread when he beats a serious tennis player, not a low level amateur.

Nishikori was also 15 here; I know Johnson isn't ranked as high as King, but I would be more surprised how King could have gotten so high :lol: :

USA F27 Futures Qualifying Draw USAFU22 Oct 2005 to 24 Oct 2005 Entry : DAHard (O) 64W Chris JOHNSON (USA) 6-2 6-0

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Johnson win was pretty pointless to post, he never got inside 1500 in the world.
Beating Weston was ok, but not really impressive as he never got inside the top 500.
Chiudinelli, on the other hand, was a great win for a 14 year old and much more topic worthy than this one. That being said, this still warranted a topic :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Or this one even better. gasquet aged 15...

Monte Carlo Monaco
MS 15 Apr 2002 to 21 Apr 2002 Entry : Q Clay (O)
64 W Franco SQUILLARI (ARG) 7-6(5) 3-6 7-5

Monte Carlo Qualifying Draw Monaco
MS 13 Apr 2002 to 14 Apr 2002 Entry : WC Clay (O)
32 W Nikolay DAVYDENKO (RUS) 6-1 6-1
16 W Adrian VOINEA (ROU) 6-3 6-4

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
King hadn't won a match since November, and barely played on clay ever, and never at challenger or ATP qualifying level. A complete clay clown. Harrison also had little experience on clay but probably has the more adaptable game.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts