Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Both have been playing really well so far. I saw Garin vs Querrey and Ruud vs Granollers and was impressed. Both are young, more or less the same age, ranking, both are more or less claycourters. Ruud has bigger weapons, Garin has more patience. 50-50 in every way.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I am very happy to see those 2 guys in the final, when I saw the draw last Sunday, I thought it could be nice to have both of them in the final, it was a kind of wish, and it is incredible that they both achieved the final. Well of course, it is a weak field, and they both had good results earlier on this year on clay, so this is not a miracle neither.
Maybe Garin has a slight advantage as he already played a final a couple of weeks ago in Sao Paulo where he lost to Pella. He should have learnt from this experience and in the other hand, Caspar might get tight at some points of the match as he will play his first final at this level.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Attacking clay play , I'm seeing so far from both . It's a very good match. Both going for it.

Very tight also

In the TB

Recommended

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Both have been playing really well so far. I saw Garin vs Querrey and Ruud vs Granollers and was impressed. Both are young, more or less the same age, ranking, both are more or less claycourters. Ruud has bigger weapons, Garin has more patience. 50-50 in every way.
From what I've seen so far . Both are intense and attacking. Ruud perhaps a little more varied shotmaking and Garin a flat stronger hitter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts