Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Querrey

Votes: 3 17.6%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No thread? Sock yet to lose a set this year, Querrey lost first one against Verdasco in SF. I think it goes to Querrey, he had tougher road yet he made it to final plus he has more experience in playing finals (record 7:5).

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw under/over line 22.5? it should be 23.5/24.5 IMO even though it's Clay

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
Sock takes his first title here.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hopefully Jack wins this, but I don't think it's gonna be easy. Sock in 3 maybe

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
praying for Jack Cutie

Reactions: MWW

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,681 Posts
No thread? Sock yet to lose a set this year, Querrey lost first one against Verdasco in SF. I think it goes to Querrey, he had tougher road yet he made it to final plus he has more experience in playing finals (record 7:5).
Not sure what you mean by this statement? Sock has lost sets, to Roger Federer and Muller at IW, and to Souza in R1 of this tourney. Querrey...lost a set to Johnson earlier, and several losses to start the year, including 2 sets to Nishikori (Memphis) and Tomic (Brisbane).

Querrey is more experienced, yes but hope Sock can bring it.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure what you mean by this statement? Sock has lost sets, to Roger Federer and Muller at IW, and to Souza in R1 of this tourney. Querrey...lost a set to Johnson earlier, and several losses to start the year, including 2 sets to Nishikori (Memphis) and Tomic (Brisbane).

Querrey is more experienced, yes but hope Sock can bring it.
Meant in this tournament. Still was wrong in both cases, sorry about that :D

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
:confused:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Would be shameful if Querrey were to stop Sock from winning his first tittle. I doubt it'll happen. Sock 7-5, 6-4.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Regardless, the jingoists in Houston are probably in pig heaven knowing there are finally no more foreigners ("ferrners") in their hometown's dear little tourney.

:p

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Sock will be nervous, Querrey will be... Querrey. Sam in 3 and then disappear till August I guess.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
I have a feeling Sam will win this

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
We're on serve in the 5th and there's a rain delay. I'm going with Sock, but I think it's 50/50.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts