Registered
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vamooooooooos Wn!

·
Banned
12,239 Posts
5/20 at bp :help:

but congratulations anyway :), i wouldnt stand crapdeville as chile's number 2 so keep winning matches

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VAMOOOOOS! :rocker2:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I wouldn't mind Paul being number 2.. I couldn't care less. As long as both start winning some matches its all good :) VAMOS NICO!

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Mugaul Crapdeville can't be Chile's #2

Nico, once a warrior, always a warrior :yeah:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Mugs match, 5/20 bps, and Querrey needs to go back to college and learn how to play properly.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
i wouldnt stand crapdeville as chile's number 2 so keep winning matches
Any particular reason for not liking Capdeville? Somehow I noticed that Chileans in MTF are not very fond of him for some reason :confused:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Any particular reason for not liking Capdeville? Somehow I noticed that Chileans in MTF are not very fond of him for some reason :confused:
That stupid bash Hans Gildemeister, our DC captain, because he didnt put him in a live rubber vs Canada.

Who in the earth you can put Capdeville in when he only beat the #1300 and the #680 this year, Massu is in poor form, but he reached 2 QFs this year and beat Moya and Tipsarevic.

Also Feña-Nico is a top DC doubles duo, putting Crapdeville in is a stupid move.

·
Registered
18,178 Posts
Capdeville said that the captain hasn't give a chance to him to play the important matches on DC, and that he just plays the dead rubbers. So he thinks that it's not worth it to play for Chile in that way, and that he should have been resting with his family instead of playing for the Chilean team.

What a loudmouth.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thanks for explanations, ChinoRios4Ever and soltmann_89! Didn't know this fact!

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
:hatoff:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Happy Nico, Happy fans ;)
Did not know that about Capdeville's mouthing off. Thanks for the info :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I agree with Capdeville in this one... Gildemeister has been a moron with him, it was time for Paul to explode. I wouldn't bother seeing him as the second chilean, it'll happen sooner or later.

I followed the live score until the end of the first set and I thought it was Massu's Ghost mode again, but he managed to recover. Congrats to him!! Querrey was seeded right?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts