Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts
I gotta go with Ivanovic on this one because of the nice tan she's got going.

But Sharapova and Hantuchova aren't too far behind.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Initially, seeing your username I immediately thought you were gay. I don't have a problem with that at all...but they're female legs and you've really disappointed me. I wanted to see some big juicy hairy quads you know. If I go to wtaworld will you post male legs there?

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Initially, seeing your username I immediately thought you were gay. I don't have a problem with that at all...but they're female legs and you've really disappointed me. I wanted to see some big juicy hairy quads you know. If I go to wtaworld will you post male legs there?

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
You on the other hand, are yet to disappoint me. Phwoar. Jarkko :drool: I'm currently going through my photos, and had to find this Jarkko picture. I was going to post it in the calves thread but didn't get around to it. Not that it has much to do with calves or legs. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
You on the other hand, are yet to disappoint me. Phwoar. Jarkko :drool: I'm currently going through my photos, and had to find this Jarkko picture. I was going to post it in the calves thread but didn't get around to it. Not that it has much to do with calves or legs. :lol:
:hearts: *Spank

I hadn't really noticed up until this fortnight how incredibly fit Jarkko is. The commentators said he'd been working hard on his fitness recently and it must be paying off. I can't think of many guys out there with more impressive physiques. :drool:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
:hearts: *Spank

I hadn't really noticed up until this fortnight how incredibly fit Jarkko is. The commentators said he'd been working hard on his fitness recently and it must be paying off. I can't think of many guys out there with more impressive physiques. :drool:
now i know.. all you do all day is watching male physiques!!! :lol:

where now are your usual compliments on you know who ;)

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
now i know.. all you do all day is watching male physiques!!! :lol:

where now are your usual compliments on you know who ;)
I only watch their physiques in between points. :lol: :angel:

Arnaud? :p Yes, he's cute, but I'd be here all day if I was mentioning every guy on tour with great legs.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Jarkko... really? :confused:
You need to see him when he's bending over to recieve serves. Those quad muscles are something to behold!

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Nothing compares to Andy and Richie!! :drool: VolandriFan knows that. ;) :p

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
:p

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Is there a current thread somewhere that is active, for hot pics of the ATP tennis players? I usually look at the funny fotos just to hope to catch some hot pics.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
In the legs department no one stands a chance vs. Dementieva :inlove:

·
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA
9,981 Posts
I think Sharapova's legs are probably the best because they're tanned, toned, and "go on forever." Mind you, that's the only thing about her I like.

As far as sheer size, Sivlia Farina Elia (just retired, I think) might have the biggest legs (like, scary big):

1 - 20 of 37 Posts