Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which players are the hottest?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, we know all of our French players are hot ;) but which ones are the hottest? This is a multiple choice poll for those who couldn't possibly choose just one. :p

EDITED: Make a poll for other players now. No more complaining about players I've never heard off or seen. ;) :p

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Re: Hottest French Players

Arnaud Clement.... Mmmm :lick:

·
Registered
287 Posts

Some more hotties are missing from the list. I think that Thierry Ascione and Jérôme Haehnel are very hot guys. ;)

Elina

·
Registered
17,349 Posts

:lol: only top 100s are allowed to be hot?
It was my first reaction too.
You forgot Olivier Patience, BGT! Half of the poll options are completely average looking compared to Patience, honestly.

Gaël's hotness is totally underrated on this board, one more time, I'm almost surprised he made it to the list. :p He looks stunning in some pics.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts

It was my first reaction too.
You forgot Olivier Patience, BGT! Half of the poll options are completely average looking compared to Patience, honestly.
:yeah: ;) Replace Clément (though he is leading :rolleyes:;)) with him.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

There is a maximum of 10 poll options. :p I had to choose, but it wasn't a tough decision. ;) I have never seen Patience. Post a pic of him and I'll be the judge. :D

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Too bad he isn't working with Winogradsky anymore, there were sometimes pics of them both on Jo's website since Wino was also coaching Jo, it was nice. ^^

Here's a pic of him, BGT:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Where is Seb ? :confused:

I voted Arnaud. Of course.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can I edit polls?

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:rolls: I can never look at myself again. :awww: :sobbing:

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
The real hotties are coming in the poll "Hottest French players II (out of the top 100)".
Patience, ERV, Chardy, Montcourt, Eysseric, Faurel... Their ranking suck, but they sure look good.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
The real hotties are coming in the poll "Hottest French players II (out of the top 100)".
Patience, ERV, Chardy, Montcourt, Eysseric, Faurel... .
Patience: :yeah:
ERV: :scratch:
Chardy: :shrug:
Montcourt: :eek:
Eysseric: :)
Faurel: don't know!

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Patience, ERV, Chardy, Montcourt, Eysseric, Faurel... Their ranking suck, but they sure look good.
I agree about Patience and Chardy. Montcourt can be cute on some pictures and not so cute on others.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts