1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
The sentences are ridiculous ! Again a proof The USA is a retarded country at some levels...

·
Registered
26,145 Posts
Notes: Posed for the US National Bikini Team and resigned rather than facing punishment when parents in the school district saw the pictures online. After resigning Chevillar posed for Playboy and joined WWE’s Diva search.

:worship:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Of course this didn't happen at the schools I was at.

·
Banned
218 Posts
Cameo Patch I would have loved to bent her over the table at lunch time :drool: she is one hot piece of ass.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I don't think much of teachers to begin with and haven't for a long time. :mad: I think they are agenda driven and not teacher driven. And these dimwit chick teachers deserve all the jail time they can get. If it was male teachers committing these statuatory **** crimes against underage girls those male teachers would be getting serious jail time unlike these sexy female teachers who have been let off easy for the most part. That said I don't think Erica Chevalier deserves to be on this criminal list of teachers because she didn't do anything sexual to underage boys. I think Erica was only added to the list because she's very attractive. And her name wasn't even in the poll. :rolleyes: I voted for Pamela Rogers Turner even though she has a sinister side to her. She was the clear cut choice for me of those criminal teachers in the poll. But Pamela is in jail for years because she couldn't keep from contacting the boy she molested after she was paroled. I think it's dumbfounding for a woman like her in the prime of her life to throw it all away like that. :scratch:

·
Banned
218 Posts
'statuatory ****' is an awful phrase. You are telling me that all these so called victims didn't want to get sucked hard? I bet in many cases the guys were the ones trying to iniate the action :lol: and knew full well what they were consenting too and were mature enough to make that decision.

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
**** against men? Do you really think any of those boys complained about having sex? 17 year-olds don't have sex with older women that often, they should have kept it low and enjoyed.

·
Banned
218 Posts
**** against men? Do you really think any of those boys complained about having sex? 17 year-olds don't have sex with older women that often, they should have kept it low and enjoyed.
LOL See my last post, I just wrote a very similar comment. You can't call something like that ****, **** is having sex with someone against their will or without their consent. All these guys aged 16-17 were old enough to consent, and they all knew what they were getting into. It is a whole different story when a teacher is molesting a 13 year old boy who is far too young to fully understand and cope with something of a sexual encounter, let alone ****.

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
LOL See my last post, I just wrote a very similar comment. You can't call something like that ****, **** is having sex with someone against their will or without their consent. All these guys aged 16-17 were old enough to consent, and they all knew what they were getting into. It is a whole different story when a teacher is molesting a 13 year old boy who is far too young to fully understand and cope with something of a sexual encounter, let alone ****.
Agree 100% with you. Even the 14 year-old there is old enough to understand... but tell me who wouldn't screw their "hot" teacher. I guess that's a fantasy of about 98% of male students. :p

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
'statuatory ****' is an awful phrase. You are telling me that all these so called victims didn't want to get sucked hard? I bet in many cases the guys were the ones trying to iniate the action :lol: and knew full well what they were consenting too and were mature enough to make that decision.
You can think that statuatory **** is is an awful phrase. But that's what some of these teachers were charged with and that's the reality of it. Sure these kids that had sex with teachers probably enjoyed it if they knew what they were doing. But I wouldn't associate the word maturity with these kids or the teachers for that matter.

And I agree that it's not quite the same thing when a male teacher has sex with an underage girl as when a female teacher has sex with an underage boy. But the law doesn't see it this way which is why alot of these women teachers have been arrested and had their careers and lives ruined. Was it worth it for these teachers? I don't think so.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts