Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I would get drunk partying if that play came to fruition;) I for one don't have the balls to pull the trigger on that one.

My picks for today:

Watson +220 and +1.5 -110

I like Heather because she plays hard and is very passionate, Cibulkova doesn't seem to be in form yet so perhaps Watson can catch her off guard.

Kyrgios +250 and +1.5 +120

I like this kid and he serves bombs early and often. Murray isn't having a great year and could have his hands full with this future star.

Dodig/Seppi over 2.5 sets +140

Seppi dominates head to head or I would take Dodig in a land slide.

Stephens/Jankovic over 2.5 sets +120

The odds are short but the chances of this going the distance are pretty high, Sloane seems hungry and Jankovic is always down for a fight:)

Happy to see Keys back and winning again, odds aren't up for that contest or I would likely take Keys to dismantle Sabine. Probably best to stay away from that one;)

Good luck everyone:)

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Was actually thinking Big Kev, but laying off due to the above circumstances(post)!leaning towards Lisicki ,seems a majority of matches will go overs especially the closer match ups(WTA section)!Bennetteau looks value,but trying to read Gulbis is trying to read North Melbourne Kangaroos into Adelaide Crows!Some nice PTA made by Callistic ,great to get some important imput from inside info!

·
Registered
43 Posts
callitasicit good predict.Greek is not ready yet for top 5 players.

Robredo T.-Dimitrov G. over 2,5
Lopez F.-Berdych T. over 2,5
Makarova E.-Kvitova P. 0-2

GL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts