Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I 've just come back from my hollidays...and I discover a wonderful country so I wanted to share my feelings with you... This country is Sout Africa..I was gone to improve my english with others teens but it was more touristic than schooling :p I lived in the Mpumalanga Province next to Kruger Park, I've seen so many beautiful animals and landscape, so friendly people there :wavey: and our guide, Grant, was extraordinary, a philosopher former ranger, with a special laugh :lol: He did teach us a lot of thing about wildlife and life in general THANK YOU GRANT we are missing you so much :sad:
Here is a poem he wrote in the " Livre d'Or" of our trip :

A dream is life
Life is a dream
Life without a dream is nothing
Learn one new thing a day
and it will pave the path
to one of your dreams
the motto of life is thus
Never stop dreaming

This guy was really amazing and a little bit crazy I thing :confused: :lol:
Here are some pix

part I

Animals from Cheetah Breeding Project and Wilife Rehabilitation Project in Moholoholo

Awesome animal..cheetah

So cute :D

These animals ( wild dogs ) just eat their prey alive, when they are hunting them :eek:

A hyena, from so far it looks like a big teddy bear, but it will eat you as soon as you open the door

Attachments

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Hollidays

part II
Kruger National Park

African landscape

We saw this leopard when he was eating, it's very rare...

This rhino is another animal of " the Big 5" who are the 5 most dangerous animals to hunt in S.A, buffalos, rhinos, elephants, lions and leopards

Beautiful giraffe

Zebras, they crossed the road in front of the bus

Look these big horns, it was a very old and lucky animal..an elant

Babar ! :lol:

Little antelope called Impalas ( lions fast food ) in Skukuza Camp where we slept

e...Shangana ( African village)

In the center : crocodile very good ! , grey thing it's impalas and on the left that's tree worms and oy's simply disgusting :eek:

African dance

I have many other pix... I could post it here if you want
I wonder if I will come back to S.A. onc

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Looks like you had a nice time, I like Wildlife and like your pictures :)

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Marifline, :wavey: :kiss: I am glad you loved your stay in SA, I also live here but in Cape Town and yeah thi scountry has so many beautiful landscapes :D i havent been to Mpumalanga yet but looking at yopur pics i can see it is a lovely place :D outside Cape Town there is a game reserve where you can see some wild animals but Kruger Park is bigger.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Kruger Park is huge ! you should go there..maybe you will be lucky enough to see the Big 5 in one day( I almost did it, cause I'm not sure I saw the lion it was more a little little brown thing far away behind a herd of impalas...we were told there were lions but... :confused: )
S.A. is a beautiful country I was said Cape Town was a nice place too :) Mpumalanga is very wild...

·
Registered
21,867 Posts
It looks really nice and beautiful, ive always wanted to go to SA but it looks cool

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't say Mpumalanga was boring lol..with all this wildlife..why don't you try to go there ?

·
Registered
17,160 Posts
Cool Pics!!!!! :yeah: Merci!!!!!

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
SA! Magnificent country! I spent a good half year over there. Was based at a university in Cape Town and spent a few months doing research in the Eastern Cape. I'd go back there any day! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts