Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Matt called me on Thursday night and it went quite well. First up we just chatted like we used to about what we'd been up to and about sport results and stuff. It was like nothing was any different to before really.

Eventually we got onto the topic I guess we both wanted to discuss and he told me how sorry he was for acting so cowardly and stupid in the way he went about the break-up. He told me how all the friends we mutually know from bowling had told him how shitful he'd been about it. He reittirated how he still thinks about me every day. I told him how the whole thing had shocked me so much because we were so happy before I went on the holiday and he again told me how it had given him time to think. He told me his reason for feeling he couldn't see me anymore was because he felt he was falling for me too fast when he was still trying to get to know me and he freaked out :rolleyes:

Anyway, he asked if I'd like to meet up for a coffee next week sometime and he's going to ring me next week to organise a time.

We'll play it by ear I guess. I don't know exactly what his intentions are behind it, but I'd like to meet up and see how things go :yeah:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
good news, but be careful :hug:

G

·
0 Posts
As Betty says - be careful. This guy messed with your head once - don't let him do it again. Take care :hug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts