Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's not true of course. It's just an attention seeking device because I have no ideas and nothing to say.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
lol

*sigh*

GO MARTINA HINGISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Volcana said:
I have no ideas and nothing to say.
Thank God for that. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeah I think when your mouth is shut the atmosphere is alot nicer. If you can't make friends with your glorious statistics then don't start making threads like this to get attention to yourself :rolleyes:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You could always prevail upon the admins to remove the thread. I do not care. However, in honor of Allegra and Irish, I will attempt to new and more verbose threads.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Allegra - Why don't YOU make threads that YOU think people would find useful? If the atmosphere is that much nicer without me, I'm obviously NOT the best source for threads that have any positive meaning or use.

You can't get blood from a stone.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Its all good, now you fit in with the other 09023231 Martina threads ;)

(forgiving of course, the good threads you made ;))

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rebecca - My lack of consistency is a bane, but I think with patience and effort, I can get the overall quality of my threads to such a low level, they won't refer to it as 'quality' anymore.

My threads will have 'qual'. :)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
The title is funny, and of course boredom is an influence:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Volcana

I know you have always been one of the nicer posters, why suddenly made this kind of thread? Is it some sacastic comment that I am missing?

Also same to Dawn Marie, his thread about Jenny is very offensive IMO and it is bending teh truth, I do not know why what I consider 2 very very relatively considerate Williams fan will go down this road

1 - 16 of 16 Posts