Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Re: Re: Hingis makes shocking exit at Moscow

wimanna said:

Idd, a shocking first round-exit...but she stays in the top-10...Daniela (2423.75 points) isn't playing and Martina has now 2448 points...
phew :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hingis :sad: 2/6 2/6 was the one who shocked me :eek:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I never thought i would see the day that she exits in first round...without kicking her while she's down- Karma is a BITCH! So be nice and gracious while you're up and on top of the world- 'cause it don't last forever!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Hingis makes shocking exit at Moscow

wimanna said:

Idd, a shocking first round-exit...but she stays in the top-10...Daniela (2423.75 points) isn't playing and Martina has now 2448 points...
I mean in the coming weeks ;)

·
Banned
136 Posts
I think that everyone is so much more powerful then Hingis these days, she will have a lot of trouble winning matches. Her serve is VERY weak to the point of being laughable, her groundstrokes are very average, I see Hingis having trouble to win titles and matches just like Sanchez-Vicario or Michael Chang. It's sad but true.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow, what a shocking loss. What the hell is happening to Hingis. Her heart doesn't seem to be in the game anymore. Has she just written off the remainder of the season?

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Martina was crushed last year in Moscow by Elena Dementieva. And she hasn't played since the U.S. Open. And she is lost and no one is helping her. That's for sure.

But Petrova has been out virtually all year. What a shock! :eek: And what a terrible birthday for Martina! :(

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is a huge shock, not taking anything away from Nadia who if anyone remeber has to pull out of her match against Venus earlier in the season when she had Venus on the ropes

But having said that 6-2 6-2 is shocking, not from a player who is having a even more prolonged injury break

I hope she can get another coach or just do something to revive her game and more importantly her confidence

·
Registered
23 Posts
I thought it was a mistake when i read it in teletext , but no it wasnt:-(. Martina has points to defend in filderstat, and then she can make up some points but this year has been a bad year for marti, lets hope it gets better before 2003.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTINA!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
:( :( :( :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
I never thought i would see the day that she exits in first round...without kicking her while she's down- Karma is a BITCH! So be nice and gracious while you're up and on top of the world- 'cause it don't last forever!
So right :cool:

And Karma works for everyone. So I will the bitchster SERENA who is twice as snippy as the Chuckster was No.1 , will soon face her bad days. Just like Chuckster she will not only start losing to big sista but also other sub-standard players around! Next year Serena's gonna get her arse spanked by Petrova in the same tournie ! :D It'll be so much fun to see the woman as the victor in the battle of the sexes ! :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts