Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
:haha: this is hilarious !
Welcome to MTF StrangeAttractor :)

By the way, I had to check the final score of this Benabou guy (just to make sure) and no he didn't win a game, Maxime Bonami's honor is safe.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
:lol: that serve is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. To be fair, his backhand slice looked ok on the odd occasion.

I wonder who'd win if Benabou played Alex Bogdanovic. Could be a tight match :p

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
lol, thanks for the video, I needed a good laugh

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dude- I couldv'e qualified if i had played him sweet!!!! Do u think hes actually sponsered?

·
Registered
939 Posts
In the french rating system, Benabou is only 30/2 (ITN 8, USTA 2.5) :tape:, while the other guy is -4/6 (ITN 2, USTA 6.0) which is normal for entering challeger qualifying.

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Hilarious to some extent, but also pretty sad. This guy took it serious! What a waste of time, and tournament money.. I wish I had played, I'd have a good chance compared to that prick :lol:

Reactions: tangerine_dream

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
This guy is brilliant and with some work could be a future star and as for the serve he has nothing on Karsten Braasch in that regard.

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
:lol: Damn right about Karsten... I cannot believe the wrist flick! There are better club players than this joke.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
i would beat the crap out of him... he will make no game against me. what a disaster and a disgrace this one. he didnt need a wc at all!! :rolleyes: next year i will play bastad...

·
124,507 Posts
Frederick16 said:
i would beat the crap out of him... he will make no game against me. what a disaster and a disgrace this one. he didnt need a wc at all!! :rolleyes: next year i will play bastad...
You just want to go to Pepe's Bodega that's the only reason you want to play in Båstad.

Seriously, I am going to coach him and make him a star, he can beat opponents, by making them laugh at his game.

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
They both look awful, but the guy who serves like a woodpecker (god he is a disgrace!) He moves like a robot too :tape:

I went to a grade 4 sussex event for u14's and there were much better players than this guy.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
You just want to go to Pepe's Bodega that's the only reason you want to play in Båstad.
no because it will be fun to take some games of real pros...

·
124,507 Posts
Frederick16 said:
no because it will be fun to take some games of real pros...
Just find a tournament this guy is playing in and you'll get a win.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
:) thanks george.

i will beat jochen matschke also really comfortly

1 - 20 of 161 Posts