Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That JUICY AS FUCK passing shot, though.

·
Registered
724 Posts
He was playing doubles with a top 100 player like Lorenzi and still managed to get a double bagel! Wow :worship: My only question is why and how for Christ's sake Lorenzi choose to play with Becuzzi ?! From all the players in Italy with Becuzzi ?! He wants to embarrass himself or what..

·
Registered
21,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was playing doubles with a top 100 player like Lorenzi and still managed to get a double bagel! Wow :worship: My only question is why and how for Christ's sake Lorenzi choose to play with Becuzzi ?! From all the players in Italy with Becuzzi ?! He wants to embarrass himself or what..
They are good friends. And they've had better results. Beating Barnett and Kim 6-1 6-4, for example :cool:. In most losses they win about 2~6 games. And two years ago they lost 10-8 in the supertiebreak against Checa-Calvo and Giner :lol:. Plus of course the GOAT result against a former top 10 player:

·
Registered
19,319 Posts
And they've had better results. Beating Barnett and Kim 6-1 6-4, for example :cool:
:lol: :lol: I really can't imagine any team losing to Barnett/Kim (if it's not a fix)

·
Premium Member
11,518 Posts
Lol what a team. This may be the funniest team in the history of Doubles Tennis, Right?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
In Becuzzi's career highlights you should mention that time when he got 3 games off Novak Djokovic in Serbia futures :lol:

·
Registered
21,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In Becuzzi's career highlights you should mention that time when he got 3 games off Novak Djokovic in Serbia futures :lol:
And a game off Almagro in singles :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts