• All about the same

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well? I say Stronga for sure, shame he never kept it up. All are amazing at peak level though :worship:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
tsonga

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Depends against whom they play. Tsonga in his AO 2008 SF was surely just amazing. But I think against 2011-2012 Djokovic his weaknesses would get exposed though. Wawrinka on the other hand has the peak game to beat even peak Djokovic, even if not constantly. But peak Nadal wouldn´t Wawrinka even let him play his best tennis. I also think that Nadal plays more agressive (especially with his FH) nowadays so peak Tsonga wouldn´t have such an "easy" match.

All in all, I think del Potro and Wawrinka have the best allround games with slight advantages to del Potro because of his better consistency. Berdych and Tsonga can only play their best when you let them. Additionally, del Potro is mentally the strongest as well what makes him probably the toughest opponent, normal level and "peak level".

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
All dull demolition levels except Tweedych

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Tsonga
Berdych
Wawrinka
Del Potro

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
peak GOATro is the best player we've ever seen without a doubt, demolishing two of the highest GS holders of all time at their prime back to back is something unique

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
peak GOATro is the best player we've ever seen without a doubt, demolishing two of the highest GS holders of all time at their prime back to back is something unique
So sad he has had so many injuries :sad:

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
So you guys voting for Jo (posts), even though I like Jo, are seriously saying peak Jo beats peak USDelpo? No way...
Ten times over. More variety and options there, stronger weapons. Del Potro is near perfect in what he does, but that as one-dimensional as it gets and one-dimensional is exploitable

1 - 20 of 43 Posts