Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm monfed, an ex-talktennis poster. I'm a Federer fan and wanna learn from all you experienced tennis experts, been a lurker for a bit. See some recognisable faces here already, good to see Fed fans as always. I'm glad I've found a new home, lots of fun to be had! :)

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
That's great!

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
GOATerer needs every fan possible on this forum. Welcome. I recognise your name - are you a Dull hater by any chance?

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Hello and welcome to MTF! :wavey:

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's great!
Welcome back. I knew you won't hold back. :D
Thanks guys.;)

GOATerer needs every fan possible on this forum. Welcome. I recognise your name - are you a Dull hater by any chance?
Hi Slade, your status is quite legendary, your posts are fun to read. Ralph's tennis is certainly not to my taste and his obnoxious celebrations and gamesmanship are a huge turn off.

I've been reading monofed all this time, finally I see it's monfed :lol:
I wonder if we've met before,time violation? :lol:

Hello and welcome to MTF! :wavey:
Thanks Kat. ;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
monfed, are you officially done with Talk Tennis then? I thought you were Mayonnaise over there, but maybe not. Why were you banned for the second time?

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
monfed, are you officially done with Talk Tennis then? I thought you were Mayonnaise over there, but maybe not. Why were you banned for the second time?
Hey Pat(what's your talk-tennis nick?). I'm not but they're done with me since I'm permabanned. :lol: Not sure why I got a permaban but my guess is that some angry Nadaltard reported me and that was that. :rolleyes:

Not Mayonnaise, I hear he's doing a fine job there,my best wishes to him.:devil:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey Pat(what's your talk-tennis nick?). I'm not but they're done with me since I'm permabanned. :lol: Not sure why I got a permaban but my guess is that some angry Nadaltard reported me and that was that. :rolleyes:

Not Mayonnaise, I hear he's doing a fine job there,my best wishes to him.:devil:
I am President on Talk Tennis :) Never really posted much here despite having an account for years. Sorry to hear you got permabanned, you really just needed to keep your temper and walk away from the computer when you get pissed off. I know how hard that can be, believe me...:) Anyway, hope you can come back to TT someday, this forum is far inferior IMO.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am President on Talk Tennis :) Never really posted much here despite having an account for years. Sorry to hear you got permabanned, you really just needed to keep your temper and walk away from the computer when you get pissed off. I know how hard that can be, believe me...:) Anyway, hope you can come back to TT someday, this forum is far inferior IMO.
Oh hey President! What's going on man?!! :lol: Wait I get it , Pat Bateman from American Psycho, your avatar on TT, username here, should've guessed. :)

Yes things go out of control sometimes but I think TT's got a bit overprotective about Nadal, it wasn't like that before. I'm in touch with some TT posters offline, miss my TT days ofcourse but gotta move on I guess.

MTF's cool though,more open culture here, which is nice imo. Well good to see you Pres, happy posting. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts