Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello, my name's John, I'm new here, and I support mainly the murrays, clement, gasquet, verdasco and fish. oh!!, it was amazing how mardy managed to win yesterday!

btw, I miss Jim courier so much, he was my favourite player for a long time! :worship:

Take care and I see you around ;)

PD: if someone got mad on my thread about nadal and tsonga, blake and young, you must know it was not my intention, I was just curious about it, that was all :angel:

Reactions: <Eve>

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
hello, my name's John, I'm new here, and I support mainly the murrays, clement, gasquet, verdasco and fish. oh!!, it was amazing how mardy managed to win yesterday!

btw, I miss Jim courier so much, he was my favourite player for a long time! :worship:

Take care and I see you around ;)

PD: if someone got mad on my thread about nadal and tsonga, blake and young, you must know it was not my intention, I was just curious about it, that was all :angel:
Hi John and welcome to MTF :wavey: Don't worry too much about the thread on General Messages - I'm sure you didn't have any bad intentions, and it will all be forgotten in a week! To be honest, I tend to steer clear of GM (as many long-standing posters here do), - a lot of people there are only out to pick fights and cause trouble- many of them act like they're still in the school playgrund (I think some of them are :eek:) Anyway -I wsh you luck on MTF - if you stick to the Fan Forums of the players you like (at least at first), you will "find your feet" soon enough in this madhouse.

Sorry I can't wish your man Mardy good luck tonight, as I am a Djokovic fan - but I hope for a good match and he has done extremely well to get this far.

Reactions: Sean.J.S.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts