Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Maly and I've been a JCF fan since RG 2000. It was the first time I watched tennis on tv and it was the semi btw Guga and Juanqui. OMG!! Have been a fan since of both players (but more so of Juan Carlos!). I went to Indian Wells this year and had a chance to meet him. =) I usually post on the worldcrossing boards and am pretty much the token JCF fan there. It is so nice to see there are other people out there crazy about him!!

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Welcome Maly! :wavey:

Nice to have another Juanqui & Guga fan here. Feel free to join other Juanqui fans in the *bring on 2003* thread here.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:wavey: welcome aboard Maly! you'll love it here. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi guys! Thanks for the welcome!

Mrs. B.- speaking of Ferrero chocolates . .I'm kind of embarrassed about this but I did it anyway. =) When I met Juan Carlos this year, I gave him a box of Ferrero chocolates with "Good Luck at Roland Garros!" scribbled all over it .. he looked a bit embarrassed at my cheesiness ..hehe .. but he gave them to Antonio to eat . .erm, hope I didn't jinx him .

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Welcome Maly! :wavey:

Come join us in the chat thread. We talk about anything, not just Juanqui, but of course Juanqui is first and foremost in our thoughts. ;)

When did you meet him? :eek: You lucky girl. :D I think what you did was very sweet. :) Naah, you didn't jinx him. He's too good to fall for jinxes anyway. ;)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
awww, how cute Maly. :D

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
:) Hi there!

You have a LOT of catching up to do!! I'm sure Juanqui appreciated your little chocolatey gift!! He probably smiled to himself. :angel:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL!

It was at Indian Wells on the practice courts that I met him. If anyone wants to see a picture, I can post a link.

RRR!! Can I mention how much I MATE Pat Mac!?!?! He is so biased against Juan Carlos!!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
we all agree on PMac. he is a total jackass. almost unbelievable that he is even worse as a comentator than a player, but true. :rolleyes:

ooh, piccies? :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL! So right about PMac. ERR!! I even prefer Mal V. as a commentator over Lil Pat.

http://www.geocities.com/poster_pictures/MALY.htm

This is a page with my Indian Wells pics on it. There are other players on there too, like Paradorn (woo! Go Paradorn!) and Albert Costa, who BTW I am convinced only won RG this year because, of course, 1.) Juan Carlos froze and 2.) Costa flirted with me, thus bringing him good luck in RG. If Juan Carlos wants to win RG next year, he needs to flirt with me. Of course. =) heehee.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oooh, GOOD guess, Mrs B! You're close but not quite right: I'm Laotian. But I'm very impressed because people are always guessing Filipino and Chinese (??).;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts