Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to WTAworld from time to time. I made the Word Association thread, but I don't frequent there. Anyway, I like men's tennis better than women's tennis. I don't know why. Think what you want from that, muah ha. The best player is Guga, but he doesn't have an icon here, makes no sense, so I am using my next favorite which is Lleyton. I also like all the clay courters, specially the South Americans, not so much the Spaniards. Truthfully, I don't like any of them much expect for Robredo and Balcells. The French is my favorite Slam. Daht is oll.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Hiya!Welcome Im sure u will enjoy it here. :wavey: Gee,guess who I like............:rolleyes:

·
Registered
48 Posts
:wavey: Hello!

hope u have a nice time here

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi there and welcome! I'm new here too (I joined cos it appeared that wtaworld was on its last legs). I don't actually like men's tennis (make of that what you will), but I come here for the non-tennis section. :p

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey Andy! WELCOME! :bounce:

how do you get the icon under your screen name?

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
pft @ Luna

Appreciating the fine craft of mens tennis, has nothing to do with sexuality :angel:

I wouldn't notice a nice looking male player if you pointed him out to me :angel:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:wavey:

welcome aboard!

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Hi, :wavey: :lick:

I am Daniel, and i am new here too :eek:

:kiss:

·