Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys!

I´m from Germany and a real big tennis fan, hence I´m Federer-Fan. ;)
Hmm, what else? I was a good tennis player, but couldn´t move forward. I´m 19 and I like FC Bayern, too. :D

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
Welcome to this place, Müde.

Now, beware of delusional tards. You can recognize them through the way they mumble things like "23-10 warm regards" and "he lost because of injury" when such comments are completely irrelevant.

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
hello and welcome! :wavey: There are many amateur players here. we need to set up a MTF members' tournament! :D

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Yes!!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since NGK started bumping introduction threads, I had to do my own bumping. I see the KAndy tarding started later on?
Nah, I started my career as Fedtardtroll pissing off most of the Nadal- and Djokovicfans. When I realised that this wasn't me and KAndy got more attention here than regularly, I've started to be myself again

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
It’s so funny to see these bumps. I hope future PopCon contenders check their closet for any skeletons before they campaign.

It’s ok IBM, I started to like Kevin Anderson this year too. He’s a really nice guy. I like how tenacious he is.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
Would just like to point out that I obviously supported IBM long before it was cool

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Hi, guys!

I´m from Germany and a real big tennis fan, hence I´m Federer-Fan. ;)
Hmm, what else? I was a good tennis player, but couldn´t move forward. I´m 19 and I like FC Bayern, too. :D
IBM a Bayern fan. TeBe world in ruins:crying:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts