Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!As you can see,I am a new member here.My name is Anastassia and I am from Russia but I live in Canada now.I am 15 years old.
I love playing and watching tennis.I also like playing badminton,soccer and volleyball.I also play piano and want to be a professional.I also like drawing and a few days ago,I drew rafael Nadal,Guillermo Coria and Roger Federer.They are my favourite tennis players.I also draw people from my favourite movies.
I really like this site and I am a big fan of tennis.

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
seems u r a multitalented person... well that's good for u
welcome here and enjoy ur time... i'm Linda from Egypt

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hi :wavey:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Hey Anastassia, I live in Edmonton, AB for the moment. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
hello :wavey:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hi Nastja! I completely agree with landoud that you're "a multitalented person". I also like to play soccer,volleyball,but of course most of all I prefer to play tennis. I've been playing tennis for 8 years... My uncle lives in Canada, in Ottawa. And a few years ago I was in Canada, it was a nice journey, canadian nature very beautiful.Also I was on hockey match and I was much impressed by the atmosphere of the match,it was a real show & since that time I'm a fan of "Ottawa Senators"...ok, this was a lyrical retreat ("лирическое отступление" in russian.I hope I've translated this phrase correct ;) Nice to meet you!
P.S. By the way, ты говоришь по-русски(do you speak russian)?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts