Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow so JG did see it AND PfbJen thought it was a revolution of blogging. Not bad, huh? Indeed. I like being ahead of the times. Well, the e-times, by any rate.

Ummm...what could i possibly write about? Um. How about that it's spring yet the skies are greyer than EVER. What BEE-OOT-EE-FUL weather. I forget what the sun looks like living here. I should move to a sunnier climate, anyone got any suggestions?

Mmm, i might watch 'Closer' tonight. I wanted to watch it when it came to the cinemas but i kept forgetting. I try my hardest not to miss any of Judes outings to the big screen. I mean him slathered all over a HUUUUGE tv screen is not to be missed. Am i right or am i right? But now i'm just gonna have to settle for seeing him on my regular sized tv in my living room. I am not impressed :lol:

If anyone is interested in hearing a very good song by a VERY good artist, i would recommed 'lie to me' by the brilliant Daniel Powter. I love his music and this song is just amazing. I'm listening to it right now, in fact.

And i would also like to retract any comments i made about James Blunt being awful. To be clear, i still don't like him much and his talking voice makes me cry but his song 'wisemen' is beautiful. I'm not a fan though. He's too weedy, i do not need that, k,thanks.

Anywho, that's all for now!

:kiss:

·
Registered
9,431 Posts
I read it & would like to remain a loyal reader of your blog, but won't be able to read anymore, because I got to take care of some things that will keep me away. Good luck with everything dear :hug: :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
946 Posts
:hug: Thanks...I hope I can out of this vCash trouble soon - lol!

I'm not a James Blunt fan either - it just don't capture me, I don't know why. :) No worries, we all have our preferences :hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts