Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Hewitt is number as long as other players don't consistently step up and challenge him for that position :p

He faced moya lots this year, and still ended at the top :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,520 Posts
Carlos can beat Hewitt as many times as he wants, but not to assault the number one. I mean, i like a lot Carlos but he is not as consistent as Hewitt (even being one of the most consistent players on the tour), Moya can beat Marat, Hewitt and Costa in his best shape, but later to lose against ferrero or anyone else, while Hewitt, Hewitt is as solid as a rock.
so i guess that we will have a Potato ruling the ATP for a lon long time, i just see Marat or Guga avoiding it, but Marat needs to hire a good psychologist to control his fury and Guga needs to be healthy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
You know, I have never liked these sort of statements. Whoever is #1 has that position because he/she did what was necessary get there while others failed to do so. No offense to Moya or his fans but he had an entire year to get to #1 just like the rest of the field and neither he nor the others won THE MATCHES THEY NEEDED to win.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Rebecca said:
Hewitt is number as long as other players don't consistently step up and challenge him for that position :p

He faced moya lots this year, and still ended at the top :p
Exactly! A power player on fire will leave Hewitt boiled! :rolleyes:

It's just that these other players aren't on fire enough and when they are it's only here and there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Not surprisingly, the one brain cell that many of you around here seem to share, seems to not be functioninng.

Let me try this again, now read slower everyone:

Hewitt is number one UNTIL someone shows they can consistently step up on all surfaces (mind you, that isn't totally true, hewitt isn't great on clay results wise) and challenges for the ranking.

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

JESUS CHRIST!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
I will also add, that no where in there did I insult Hewitt.

I pointed out the fucking obvious - like every other number one that came before him, someone WILL pass him eventually :rolleyes: But untill someone is ready to do that, no one will.

Can we now all remove our heads from our asses and stop looking for things that I didn't say?

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Just for future reference, if some of you aren't fond of the insults, then perhaps you should stop insulting me by not even reading and understand what I wrote.

Just a thought.

This is the 209219038019283th time in the past day that someone hasn't got it through their thick head what I wrote, and somehow came up with something that wasn't even there at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Hewitt rules bigtime!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
496 Posts
I agree with Jorge. Im gonna laugh when when the next time Moya and Hewitt play.. and Hewitt wins.. which he prolly will! ROFL!

Hey Moya cut your damn hair, you aint no girl! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Chato said:
I agree with Jorge. Im gonna laugh when when the next time Moya and Hewitt play.. and Hewitt wins.. which he prolly will! ROFL!

Hey Moya cut your damn hair, you aint no girl! :p
Chato shoots and he scooooooooooooores :) ;) :)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
27,371 Posts
luvbadboys said:
You know, I have never liked these sort of statements. Whoever is #1 has that position because he/she did what was necessary get there while others failed to do so. No offense to Moya or his fans but he had an entire year to get to #1 just like the rest of the field and neither he nor the others won THE MATCHES THEY NEEDED to win.
I agree!!

GO LLEYTON!!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
27,371 Posts
Rebecca, nobody said you insulted Lleyton :confused: And only one person even quoted your post so I'm not sure where the most of you only have one brain cell thing came from :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
496 Posts
umm, im a girl A-rod! Gawd why does everyone think im a guy>?> :mad: :rolleyes:

stupid people... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,819 Posts
I agree, Hewitt can be #1, and he deserves it, but come on, let's face that in the last matches between him and Moyá, there were 2 facts:
Or Hewitt didn't play as a #1.......Or Hewitt played as a #1, but Carlos was too much better than a #1(Hewitt)
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top