Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
LOL at the title.

I think Hrbaty got conscious about the constant jabs he has been receiving about his "top" and just handed the game to Hewitt. Hewitt had to do nothing special to blow away Hrbaty.

I don't think Neimenen has what it takes either. Hewitt just booked a place in the semis.

·
F***ing have it
17,638 Posts
Excelent title thread :drool: Hrbaty's creepy t-shirt turned Lleyton on. He couldn't help the dunkey inside :drool:

BTw, vaseline damages condoms :scared: teenagers could see this thread and do that. Hewitt does Hrbaty without lube is kinder :angel:

Reactions: FanOfHewitt

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
OMG, what a title! And to think you got v-cash for that! :eek:

In any event, I think Lleyton let Dom know exactly what he thought of Dom's "scapulated" shirts.

With any luck, there will be a ceremonial burning of them all in the men's locker room.

Lleyton is 2-0 against Nieminen. Make it 3-0 on Thursday, Lleyton!!!! :yeah:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Socket said:
OMG, what a title! And to think you got v-cash for that! :eek:
Hahah, a little risque, I admit, but better than something like 'Hewitt adds an air-pocket to Hrbaty's shorts' or something like that.

Car'n Rock!

·
Registered
17,160 Posts
:yeah: Well done Lleyton!!! ;)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Hewitt wasn't spectacular today but Hrbaty was horrible. I don't understand how a guy with a positive H2H record against both Federer and Safin can play such tennis in a 4th round match

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Good job Rusty, although he didnt play his best got the work done :yeah: I'm still worried about his serve :eek:

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
Excellent result. :bigclap:

Especially after Hrbaty's comments about Lleyton's weaknesses and being able to exploit them. :)

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
star said:
Excellent result. :bigclap:

Especially after Hrbaty's comments about Lleyton's weaknesses and being able to exploit them. :)
Well, if Hrbaty is going to hire Tracy Wolfson to do his scouting for him, he gets what he deserves. ;)

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
alfonsojose said:
Excelent title thread :drool: Hrbaty's creepy t-shirt turned Lleyton on. He couldn't help the dunkey inside :drool:

BTw, vaseline damages condoms :scared: teenagers could see this thread and do that. Hewitt does Hrbaty without lube is kinder :angel:
:haha: can always count on your hilarious comments! :lol: :p

Reactions: alfonsojose

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Great stuff Lleyton!

Now that he's in the qf's, I'll finally get to see one of his matches on tv :)

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
10,757 Posts
Those missed overheads were killers. Anyways, Hrbaty would have to play a hell of a lot more consistently to ever beat Hewitt unless Lleyton is just having a terrible day. He hit some amazingly aggressive shots that worked, but for every one of those there were two or three fucked up unforced errors. Hewitt played the match exactly like he should have.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts