1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Andy :hug:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Andy :sad: he tried so hard in that third set.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Hope the injury heals quick Andy. Big heart actually staying out there for a whole set and a half after suffering the injury. Hewitt GL vs Raonic because I think you're going to need a lot of it to get by him. Damn that was disappointing to see Roddick go out like that.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Respec Roddick, respec. Threw the kitchen sink despite losing effectively all mobility.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
What is this injured ego bullshit from some of you? Grow the fuck up. Man was legit hurt and was playing on 1 leg. Most would have retired on the spot. Show a little class.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Deadish match, deadish crowd. That's all I gotta say. But I'm glad Hewitt won this. Milos up next...

who knew Duck was still capable of dicating play offensively, what's stranger is he did it with a hip injury today.

·
Premium Member
20,683 Posts
What is this injured ego bullshit from some of you? Grow the fuck up. Man was legit hurt and was playing on 1 leg. Most would have retired on the spot. Show a little class.
people commenting who didn't watch the match :rolleyes:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Even with Roddick being injured, Hewitt played better than against Stebe, now Raonic doesn't look that impressive at all, with this huge crowd behind the Hewitt he can easily trouble Raonic.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
It was basically a battle of the wounded.Two guys who 8-9 years ago could have played in the semis or final of any big event,now with no real chance to win the tournament played a second round match in a flat atmosphere.Both guys far from their best but Roddick wasn`t moving properly since the middle of the second set.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts