Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so he has come back from injury. I dont expect him to win the whole thing this year, but would love to see him deep in week 2

Cmoooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn rusty :bounce:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Yep, definitely hasnt had the best preparation, but he's still got it in him to make an impact in the tournament

hoping for a speedy crushing of Rochus tonight :)

CMON!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Guys be realistic does anyone really think hewitt has chance of winning this years wimbledon?I think even Gasquet and safin has more chance than him or andy as these guys(rod and hewitt) hav been beaten so many times by federer under similar situations.Do u agree..

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
cuterohini said:
Guys be realistic does anyone really think hewitt has chance of winning this years wimbledon?I think even Gasquet and safin has more chance than him or andy as these guys(rod and hewitt) hav been beaten so many times by federer under similar situations.Do u agree..
maybe you shouldve read our posts before you posted this

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
Go Lleyton, good luck!!!!!! :woohoo: :bounce:

And hopefully there are good enough reasons for some pretty fist pumps after this match! ;) :angel:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
gsm said:
http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/050620/5/bokd.html ;

US actor Matthew Perry and an unidentified friend watch the Men's Singles match between Australia's Lleyton Hewitt and Christophe Rochus of Belgium
Considering what the Brit tabloids are like, she got off easy, I'd think.

And, well done, Lleyton! Be sure to bring today's serving prowess with you on Wednesday. :worship:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well i did read the posts but according to me if u no the guy is definately gonna lose after some stages what r we bucking him for anyways and besides i dont like hewitt so maybe the outburst he sucks too much attitudebut roggiealways ther to take care of him anywas good that kim got rid of him :D wellmaybe this is out of thread or watever u guys r talking but i just felt like posting this.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cuterohini said:
Well i did read the posts but according to me if u no the guy is definately gonna lose after some stages what r we bucking him for anyways and besides i dont like hewitt so maybe the outburst he sucks too much attitudebut roggiealways ther to take care of him anywas good that kim got rid of him :D wellmaybe this is out of thread or watever u guys r talking but i just felt like posting this.
congratulations - you have just proved you are a first class idiot

so you are saying you are a bandwagon jumper who only support players who win not if you like them or not, which was the purpose of this thread in the first place?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hewitt lived up to his name, was still rusty against Rochus, but towards the end of the match he started being a little more creative which was good to see.

I hope Blake wins his match today, would be good to continue this rivalry in grand slams in the 2nd rd this year

·
Registered
947 Posts
bad gambler said:
I hope Blake wins his match today, would be good to continue this rivalry in grand slams in the 2nd rd this year
i was also hoping for hewitt v blake , IMO would have been a popcorn fest.

though hernych should still make things exciting.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Order of play ^_^
Court 1 1.00 pm Start

1 Ladies' Singles - 2nd Rnd.
Marissa Irvin (USA)
vs. Kim Clijsters (BEL)[15]

2 Gentlemen's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Michael Llodra (FRA)
vs. Sebastien Grosjean (FRA)[9]
T/F 6-3 5-7 6-4 6-7(5) 4-3