Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not easy match for X-man. First games he was always holding his back, but later it stopped hurting i suppose. He talked to Bernardes from time to time, wasn't satisfied with the public, i thought he'll be pissed, but self-control was OK this time :rolleyes:

He served good at the crucial moments, for example serving for the match he had 15-40 and saved everything without a rally.

Now Bogomolov Jr. Good chance for a second semifinal in this season.

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
Ignorant and childish behaviour on the court. I really like his shots, but his manners need to change..

Seemed that his back was ailing, but it seemed to get better after a few games. He has a good chance to win the tournament if his back stays ok.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ignorant and childish behaviour on the court. I really like his shots, but his manners need to change..
Agree with you, but it's really changing.
It was much worse before...:angel:

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
Well okay, I agree, but what said about the ignorant crowd overthere ? It is really extremely noisy allready the whole week. They should do something about that
You got to be kidding me. Extremely noisy? Compared to what? An opera? If you compare this crowd to the crowds in Spain and France this is like a movie theatre.

Malisse was even complaining about a security guy with earphones in..

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
You got to be kidding me. Extremely noisy? Compared to what? An opera? If you compare this crowd to the crowds in Spain and France this is like a movie theatre.

Malisse was even complaining about a security guy with earphones in..
i'm not talking about french/spanisch tourneys. I only heard there were very noisy ;) But as I also said, I agree he shouldn't be complaining about it, but that is just his on court behaviour.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts