9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:worship:

DJOKER! Ahhhhhahahahahahaaaaaaa

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Djokovic vs. Gulbis aka: attention whore vs genuine charismatic guy. I would take Ernests personality anytime.
lol

I think you'll find it's precisely the opposite to how you've said it there.

Gulbis makes insincere, controversial comments to piss people off and get publicity, whilst Novak just is himself, a naturally funny guy.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
To be fair I take Gulbis personality, I think that Ernests is the only guy (with De Schepper) in the tour that always behaves like he really is. For example, take a look at this :lol:

The whole video is hilarious :lol:

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
i think Nole is a happy person who loves to make funs. Making the fans happy, not bad :D

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Gulbis is the new Safin. Only muppets take Djokovic over Safin.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Being a clown is not that hard. I like Djokovic and he used to be really interesting, but that was long time ago - before PR machine took a hold of him. Now he just clowns once in a while, but it mostly reeks of desperation.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
lol

I think you'll find it's precisely the opposite to how you've said it there.

Gulbis makes insincere, controversial comments to piss people off and get publicity, whilst Novak just is himself, a naturally funny guy.
No. Gulbis gives non-PR answers which the press then spins around to try making him look like a villain. E.G. Ernests was aked if he watches what the big 4 say in press conferences. He said no because all the time they (the big 4) are being aked the same question and it is boring. The press claimed the next day that Ernests implied the big 4 are boring.

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
sorry my friend, i take Nole over Safin. Nole works hard to win 6 slams, while Safin was not hardworking and wasted his talent :eek:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
sorry my friend, i take Nole over Safin. Nole works hard to win 6 slams, while Safin was not hardworking and wasted his talent :eek:
Thanks for revealing your true colours.

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
Thanks for revealing your true colours.

the biggest advantage that safin has over nole is that he is more good looking :p

i am the 1st one on the left in the 2nd row :dance:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
You have to love the irony of this post. :spit:

Gulbis is a child who is desperate to be a rebel. He might be deliberately offensive to get some attention but people (not you) are smart enough to see through his act and he lacks the necessary charisma and likeability to be an anti-hero.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Djokovic is still a fairly entertaining guy but he totally sold himself out to the PR business a while back (around late 2010). Now you just get the same canned responses from him that you get from Federer and Nadal at press conferences. It's very obvious that he's still the same guy on the inside (fun-loving, charismatic, entertaining) but now he's holding back in the interests of maintaining sponsorship agreements and such.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Djokovic has zero charisma and likeability. Scratch that, -1000

·
Registered
21,234 Posts
Not into people who try way too hard. It's cringe worthy.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Djokovic should have embraced his role as a villain lol :devil:

I think it would've helped in his rivalry with Nadal. There are a few times where that could've aided in keeping his edge over Rafa, but instead he went the PC, we're all one big happy tennis family route, and lost it.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts