Mens Tennis Forums banner

Henman Chat Thread.

7K views 65 replies 23 participants last post by  allyson_cro 
#1 ·
Hey all you Henman fans, here I am starting a chat thread for him, so you can do all your talking about him here........

Do you think he will win WIMBLEDON THIS YEAR??????????

I would love to see him do that, and retires, what do you all think? :cool: :D :wavey:

#2 ·
I would love for TIMBLEDON 2006 to happen. I would cry with happiness.
I still have faith. Maybe all the pressure being on Murray instead of Tim, plus some home cooking (coughcough) at Wimbledon may help Tim win it? You never know.

GO TIM!

Incidentally, I was wondering if anyone has seen recent pics of Rosie and Olivia? I imagine they would be very cute :)

#3 ·
im just satisfied hes up a set and a break against safin right now... NEVER thought that would happen. Is '04 Tim back???

#5 ·
thenman said:
I would love for TIMBLEDON 2006 to happen. I would cry with happiness.
I still have faith. Maybe all the pressure being on Murray instead of Tim, plus some home cooking (coughcough) at Wimbledon may help Tim win it? You never know.

GO TIM!

Incidentally, I was wondering if anyone has seen recent pics of Rosie and Olivia? I imagine they would be very cute :)

Maybe it will just happen this year, for him. :wavey: :angel: :worship:

#7 ·
First off all I want to say that I JUST LOVE TIM'S GAME! It's awesome. I do miss such a beautiful, clever and pure game nowadays. But likely we have TIM!

I was watching (again) his dubai match against Nadal and I think that he's got more chances to beat him, than let's say Roger has (Roger is still my fave. Sorry guys:) but anyhow i think Tim's game style (or may be less pressure) is more efficient against Nadal).

Anyhow I'm happy about the fact that Tim is still on tour, and really hope he's not going to retire any soon.

GO TIM!

#10 ·
Just thought i'd ressurect this a bit and say well done Timmy for winning his second match in a row!!!! :woohoo:

Shame it was against a Briton but who cares, timmy won!!! Come on the rankings and good luck for the next match!!! :woohoo:

#19 ·
Great to see so many Tim fans from other countries as well as GB. When on song he is one of the greats to watch. I've followed his career for ten years now.

Feeling a bit `down' having just seen him hobble off court at Basle with a dodgy knee having narrowly lost againsr Wawrinka. Really annoys me when commentators go on about his age.......

#23 ·
This may not be the thread to ask this but re:

Wimbledon -- what does one have to do to get tickets? for Centre Court? for Court 1? for other courts? Is it necessary to line up overnight in a tent? If you line up early in the morning [as in before 8.00am] what kind of tickets can you hope to get? Which days can you line up for tickets, e.g., is it possible to do this and get tickets for R16 and beyond?

I realize that there are many restrictions, etc. but I would appreciate any info from experienced Wimby-goers, whether here or in a PM.

Thanks!

#24 ·
Sorry i can't answer that question Rogifan but some more news about Tim, his next tournament will be the Open 13, Marseille :) Good luck for it Tim and hope you're fit by then :)

#26 ·
easy draw for henners in rome. almagro in round 1 :devil:
Horrible :sad: It is probably the best clay court he could want to face Almagro on...but he won't win the match from the back of the court. If he charges the net he'll probably get passed a lot. Very tough match, but I won't be shocked to see him win it...it is possible, but chances aren't high. Federer R2 is, well.... :wavey: top 50 Tim :sad:

btw, anyone see rusedski on tonight with jonathan ross last night?
No, I was out at my uni's Athletic Union Ball :banana:

But now that you mention he was on it, I shall make the effort the watch the show at 01:25. Thanks mate :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.