Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have tried Ticket Master in the various allocated time slots they give you to try and get allocated or unallocated seats and have tried Gum Tree but either tickets have gone, they are too expensive, or I get no response (in case of Ticket Master) or no one picks up the call (Gum Tree).

Any ideas that could help me guys? Maximum spend £800.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I thought the same as you actually, now that Murray is out, but so far doesn't seem to be the case, at least for the sources I've tried.

Do you know where else I could get them? :)

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Hi,

I have tried Ticket Master in the various allocated time slots they give you to try and get allocated or unallocated seats and have tried Gum Tree but either tickets have gone, they are too expensive, or I get no response (in case of Ticket Master) or no one picks up the call (Gum Tree).

Any ideas that could help me guys? Maximum spend £800.
Hahaha are they normal? Even a little bit?
Here back home in Croatia that is 6 weeks of work.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Hahaha are they normal? Even a little bit?
Here back home in Croatia that is 6 weeks of work.
Every country in UE is equal, no?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He is a member here on the website. He is filthy rich.

Just search for him and give him a private message. He'll take care of everything.
How do you search for another member? Sorry don't use the forum that regularly :)

You mean he can get me in for price I want?

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
if you waited this long to buy a ticket then you weren't using your brain anyway. people secondhand sell tickets for HIGHER prices at this point, not lower

1 - 12 of 12 Posts