Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love anyone who could help. I heard this song a few times when I was in London, most of the time in a GAP store (don't know why, haha). The artist was a guy singing how he pities lovers and that he'd rather be single. Haha, I feel like a moron bcoz I really can't remember any lines from it. :D

If anyone needs help to a song also, just post it here. :wavey:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,879 Posts
I would need a little more information in order to help you;)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I finally heard the song in our local radio station! And now I realize I heard the lyrics so incorrectly and that it's not by a solo artist but by a band.

The Feeling
Never Be Lonely

People in love get lost and foolish
People in love get everything wrong
People in love get scared and stupid

At least they're not lonely
Never Be Lonely

Baby I think I'm going crazy
And why should I be sane without you

They tell me to fight it
But think anybody will just try it
Ill never be the same without you

People in love get special treatment
People in love their hearts get eaten

Never Be Lonely

BBBBaby I think im going CCCCrazy
And why should I be sane without you

They tell me to fight it
But think anybody will just try it
Ill never be the same without you

Never Be lonely

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
*bump*

i'm looking for a particular version of the song "güero canelo" performed by the band calexico (i think). after searching the web for an hour now i still can't find it. sure, i can find the (obviously) original version, but unfortunately that version has no trumpets in it. the one i'd like to have and listen to is the one they play in the el rodeo club in the movie 'collateral', where jamie foxx is forced to meet some guy tom cruise works for. it's a pretty well-known song, i guess, sounds like the typical mariachi music robert rodriguez would choose for his movies.

does anyone know where i get that? or is it just a remix by some other band? the one that's on the original soundtrack is definitely the wrong version because it's without the trumpets. thanks.

·
Registered
14,409 Posts
Toughie. I remember the movie (good one) and the scene pretty well. I think the only way you might get it is wait for so. to upload it on youtube and get it from there.

·
Vault Hunter
6,521 Posts
I'm looking for one of the D-Emotion Project's songs. I think the song's name is The emotion project from the album Hybrid. But I'm not sure neither of the name of the song nor of the album. I just heard it on the radio months ago and since then I'm looking for this song.
Please, help me find it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts