Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :wavey: So....errr....I decided to start writing a blog.....yeah....so...I dont know what to write....hmmmmm.....Im feeling happy today. Yesterday was a really :smash: day. Everything seemed to go wrong. And then i come home from school and I think 'to cheer myself up im going to go on MTF' AND THE BLIMIN INTERNET WERENT WORKING :mad: so i had to spend the whole night bored out of my brains doing unusual things like homework and wondering what was happening on MTF. I was going out of my mind wondering Whats everyone talking about? Who's winning the 'last one to post wins' thread? I mean say someone had won?! And i wouldnt even know about it!!!!! :banghead: Yes i am addicted to the internet. I admit it. You got me. It was the first time i hadnt been on the internet at least once a day since i went on holiday :ras: So anyway, today has been better. The weather has been rubbish but it has started to brighten up now (damn, is this blog so bad that i have started to talk about the weather??!!!) I think im happy because it is Friday :woohoo: Nothing much planned for the weekend i have got my karate grading tomorrow however :scared: I only started a few months ago and this is my first one so i dont know what its going to be like :unsure: Wish me luck!!

I hoped you liked my first blog :) Leave a comment please :D

·
Registered
15,739 Posts
Hehehe, It was a really good first Blog, honestly.

The way you write gives insight to how you are as a person.

Keep writing on this blog, every time I have the time, and I remember I'll read it.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts