Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. :) I am bsza (now Delusionalist). My name is Robert. I am from the US (New Jersey), and I am a big Novak, Gulbis, and Federer fan. Honestly, I don't really hate any players (except for one.) As you can tell, I am young. I play a LOT of tennis, I am decent, but not some sort of prodigy.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Hello bsza. Welcome. Although Im not sure about it. Don't get me wrong, you are welcome, but a lot of wrong people can be found , might taint your head with stupid words, and worse even.. slowly fade your intelligence. They will suck it off like zombie brain.

Spooky.

And scary.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello bsza. Welcome. Although Im not sure about it. Don't get me wrong, you are welcome, but a lot of wrong people can be found , might taint your head with stupid words, and worse even.. slowly fade your intelligence. They will suck it off like zombie brain.

Spooky.

And scary.
Don't worry, I am a rather intelligent person. I just got straight A's on my finals, and a 100 on the U.S. citizenship test. (one of the finals.) Honestly, the citizenship test was probably the easiest one out of all of them. :superlol: (To add something, all of the finals are pathetically easy and meaningless, I mean, it isn't like college or even high school, it is the 8th grade :lol:)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Welcome :) Always good to have another novak fan on the forum

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's play guess the player that I hate...

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Hello! :D Welcome :wavey:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello, newbie here, my name is Beatrice and i am from Mexico, it might sound strange but i am also a tennis fan, my favorite tennis player is A Murray :)

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Hello, newbie here, my name is Beatrice and i am from Mexico, it might sound strange but i am also a tennis fan, my favorite tennis player is A Murray :)
welcome Beatrice. you can have your own intro thread if you want. :wavey:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts