Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm JBC from Manila. I came across MTF because I was looking for anything on Enric Molina :D
I am a Rafael Nadal fan but I've been hooked on tennis since the days of Steffi Graf and Stefan Edberg. I try to play once in a while.
I often look at the posts in GM and I have to say I sometimes get shocked (by the post/ers there). Fun stuff to read though.
I am glad to find a place where tennis fans all over the world can meet (regardless of who our fave player is).

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
Hi! I'm JBC from Manila. I came across MTF because I was looking for anything on Enric Molina :D
I am a Rafael Nadal fan but I've been hooked on tennis since the days of Steffi Graf and Stefan Edberg. I try to play once in a while.
I often look at the posts in GM and I have to say I sometimes get shocked (by the post/ers there). Fun stuff to read though.
I am glad to find a place where tennis fans all over the world can meet (regardless of who our fave player is).
Welcome, JBC! :wavey:
I hope you found our Molina Madness thread then. ;) :D

·
tennishaven.com
36,855 Posts
Hello JBC and welcome to MTF :hug:

Stefan Edberg was my fav ATP player as a kid :) But now its Novak Djokovic :p :p :p Anyway...

Id like to invite you to play MTF Virtual Betting game :angel:

Information: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=12318
Matches open betting: http://www.menstennisforums.com/vbookie.php?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, MariaV and belco! I did find the Molina madness thread. love the pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts