·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
25,471 Posts
it's still on there, sixth or seventh headline down
Oh, it's a sub headline? That's happened many times before. :lol: I thought you were talking about tennis being the main big block headline with a photo. Now *that* would be unusual to see on the ESPN main page. Especially during football/baseball season.

if you paste a 10-step program on how to take a screencap, I will do so
It only takes 4 steps. Here are instructions for PC/Mac.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, it's a sub headline? That's happened many times before. :lol: I thought you were talking about tennis being the main big block headline with a photo. Now *that* would be unusual to see on the ESPN main page. Especially during football/baseball season.

oh jeez, ya, let's not get carried away here!!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Thanks for the link. I didn't see any tennis but I enjoyed the interview and story about Frazier. Maybe I will watch one of the Ali / Frazier fights again tonight.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the link. I didn't see any tennis but I enjoyed the interview and story about Frazier. Maybe I will watch one of the Ali / Frazier fights again tonight.

what in god's name did you click on!?!?!?:haha:

good point about ESPN though. Absolutely horrific television right now. Boxing is on 22.5 hours out of every day right now it seems. At least we get South Florida tonight.:woohoo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts