Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Re: Heilbronn CH 1R: Alexander Zverev def. James Duckworth 6-4 6-3

Zverev must to play & won minimum 3,4 futures to advanced at challanger .

Otherwise , a good win !

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
wow. that was unexpected
feeling the hype growing atm :hearts:

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Nice win for Zverev jr.! I think, and hope that Andrey will beat him, but a nice win nonetheless! Hopefully, he can build on this and be competitive in the next 2 years.

Kuznetsov is an error machine and Duckworth's backhand is his best shot from the baseline....
Only when he isn't confident. With two tour quarterfinals and the Ostrava challenger under his belt, I feel like he should have the confidence he needs.

:haha: saved and bookmarked :lol:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Nice win for Zverev jr.! I think, and hope that Andrey will beat him, but a nice win nonetheless! Hopefully, he can build on this and be competitive in the next 2 years.

Only when he isn't confident. With two tour quarterfinals and the Ostrava challenger under his belt, I feel like he should have the confidence he needs.

:haha: saved and bookmarked :lol:
Yes he had such a great tournament in Casablanca, great run to the quarterfinal there...
beating cipolla and oswals,losing to Simon, then vesely retired and carballes-baena beat him in 2...

but still of course,when kuznetsov is on,he is a joy to watch,but he can be one of the worst errormachines out there...

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Yes he had such a great tournament in Casablanca, great run to the quarterfinal there...
beating cipolla and oswals,losing to Simon, then vesely retired and carballes-baena beat him in 2...

but still of course,when kuznetsov is on,he is a joy to watch,but he can be one of the worst errormachines out there...
For the purposes of confidence, the fact that he reached the quarterfinal is, I think, the only thing that matters to him. I agree with the rest of what you said.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts