Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alex is into the semifinals of Heilbronn Challenger and moves further into the Top 100 :rocker2: He faces the defending champion and 2nd seed, Jan-Lennard Struff in the semis. Alex also reached the semifinal stage in the Aix-en-Provence Challenger last week :)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Yeah he's stringing some good results together. Beating the likes of Fratangelo isn't that exciting, but I like this consistency, having won 6 out of his last 7 matches.

Unfortunately I can't watch tomorrow, Struff-Zverev should be a nice match for the German crowd.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Nishioka - Zverev will be a dream final. Thumbs up for that.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Nice to see that he isfinally winning the Matches he should win. So nice that he made the Wimbledon Cut off, his game can also work on grass :)

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
I'd have expected Zverev to lose the match if he hadn't broken at 3-2 in the final set. Fratangelo's serve at deuce was called out, but got overruled by umpire. Fratangelo was ready to replay the point but umpire announced advantage Fratangelo. Zverev was furious (F word :eek::mad::eek::confused:), but with Fratangelo's help he broke and held at love (5 consecutive games from *0-2).

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Fratangelo has been quietly putting together solid results for the past few months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts